M3 Summit 2007 Cancelled
Miami's M3 Summit, which began as a conference for the most cutting-edge music, technology, fashion, and art, is on hiatus after its third consecutive year. Citing financial woes and the added work of having year-round M3 events throughout the country, the company officially announced that the 2007 edition of the conference in Miami has been cancelled.
M3 CEO Brad LeBeau stated that "in order to grow the M3 brand from a three-day annual event into a year round lifestyle experience we are entering into a significant investment/production partnership in 2007, the details for which will be announced shortly. This is an exciting move for M3, and one that requires ample time to prepare for larger opportunities in Miami and other cities"
Further details are still to come, but those headed to Miami will have to brush off their glowsticks and head to the Ultra festival this year.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player