Now Playing At Peepshow: Nathan Perkel
For XLR8R’s latest Peepshow feature we caught up with photographer Nathan Perkel, who explains his mission of capturing stillness and silence in the urban landscapes of New York and San Francisco. Here Perkel presents a selection of portraits, empty landscapes, and action shots where, he states, “the subject and the environment become indivisible."
Head to Peepshow to read more about the artist and view his photos.
- Feature20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- NewsCheck Out Voices from the Lake's Ambient Mix for Beats in Space
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- 20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- Hi-Five - P. Morris Revisits His Roots and Lists His Five Favorite Go-Go Tracks
- A Generous Environment: Thoughts, Ideas, and Questions from patten
- Hi-Five - Kerri Chandler Lists the Five Tracks That Influenced Him the Most
XLR8R Downloads Player