Receiver Gallery Art For Sale
I Think We Better Split Up, an exhibition built around the theme of–you guessed it–breakups, tears, and betrayals, opened earlier this month at San Francisco's Receiver Gallery, and artwork from it is now available for sale online.
Work by Ryan Jacob Smith, Nathalie Roland, Caitlin Keegan, Stella Im Hultberg, Tim Gough, Mark Todd, John Casey, and others includes ink drawings, oil paintings, mixed-media pieces, covering a wealth of interpretations of the themes at hand. Individual works range from $50 to $500, though some of the pricier ones are well worth getting your hands on if you can afford it.
I Think We Better Split Up runs until January 6, 2007 at Receiver Gallery.
"And You Broke My Fucking Glasses Too!" by Ryan Jacob Smith.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player