Receiver Gallery Art For Sale
I Think We Better Split Up, an exhibition built around the theme of–you guessed it–breakups, tears, and betrayals, opened earlier this month at San Francisco's Receiver Gallery, and artwork from it is now available for sale online.
Work by Ryan Jacob Smith, Nathalie Roland, Caitlin Keegan, Stella Im Hultberg, Tim Gough, Mark Todd, John Casey, and others includes ink drawings, oil paintings, mixed-media pieces, covering a wealth of interpretations of the themes at hand. Individual works range from $50 to $500, though some of the pricier ones are well worth getting your hands on if you can afford it.
I Think We Better Split Up runs until January 6, 2007 at Receiver Gallery.
"And You Broke My Fucking Glasses Too!" by Ryan Jacob Smith.
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- FeatureHi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player