Receiver Gallery Art For Sale
I Think We Better Split Up, an exhibition built around the theme of–you guessed it–breakups, tears, and betrayals, opened earlier this month at San Francisco's Receiver Gallery, and artwork from it is now available for sale online.
Work by Ryan Jacob Smith, Nathalie Roland, Caitlin Keegan, Stella Im Hultberg, Tim Gough, Mark Todd, John Casey, and others includes ink drawings, oil paintings, mixed-media pieces, covering a wealth of interpretations of the themes at hand. Individual works range from $50 to $500, though some of the pricier ones are well worth getting your hands on if you can afford it.
I Think We Better Split Up runs until January 6, 2007 at Receiver Gallery.
"And You Broke My Fucking Glasses Too!" by Ryan Jacob Smith.
- NewsRBMA to Launch Video Game Music Documentary Series Featuring Flying Lotus, Kode9, and More; Watch the Trailer Now
- NewsStream Dark Sky's Upcoming Debut LP for Monkeytown
- GearAsk the Experts: Om Unit
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsTadd Mullinix Launches Bopside Label, Preps Inaugural Release as JTC
XLR8R Downloads Player