Receiver Gallery Art For Sale
I Think We Better Split Up, an exhibition built around the theme of–you guessed it–breakups, tears, and betrayals, opened earlier this month at San Francisco's Receiver Gallery, and artwork from it is now available for sale online.
Work by Ryan Jacob Smith, Nathalie Roland, Caitlin Keegan, Stella Im Hultberg, Tim Gough, Mark Todd, John Casey, and others includes ink drawings, oil paintings, mixed-media pieces, covering a wealth of interpretations of the themes at hand. Individual works range from $50 to $500, though some of the pricier ones are well worth getting your hands on if you can afford it.
I Think We Better Split Up runs until January 6, 2007 at Receiver Gallery.
"And You Broke My Fucking Glasses Too!" by Ryan Jacob Smith.
- NewsCheck Out Caribou's 'Essential Mix' for BBC Radio 1
- NewsStream a New Track from Om Unit's Upcoming EP for Metalheadz
- NewsListen to Slam's Upcoming 'Reverse Proceed' LP for Soma
- FeatureLabels You Love: The Top 20 Labels, As Voted by XLR8R Readers
- FeatureGetting Down, Biking Around, and Reveling in the Final Days of Trouw: Reflections on ADE 2014
XLR8R Downloads Player