XLR8R's Issue 103 On Newsstands
The December issue of XLR8R (#103) is hot off the printing press, and features our annual roundup of the best of the year. For 2006, Parisian duo Justice tops the list with their distorted disco, James Holden's Border Community label reinvents trance, Rub-N-Tug chats it up with 12" creator Tom Moulton, and a few choice photos of the XLR8R crew crop up from our 100th issue parties in September.
Head over to our magazine section for a full preview of the issue and to read some of the features from it. Once you've whetted your appetite, pick up the latest issue, on newsstands now.
XLR8R is available at most major bookstore and music chains, as well as numerous independent record stores and boutiques around the world. For specific inquiries, email us.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player