XLR8R's Issue 103 On Newsstands
The December issue of XLR8R (#103) is hot off the printing press, and features our annual roundup of the best of the year. For 2006, Parisian duo Justice tops the list with their distorted disco, James Holden's Border Community label reinvents trance, Rub-N-Tug chats it up with 12" creator Tom Moulton, and a few choice photos of the XLR8R crew crop up from our 100th issue parties in September.
Head over to our magazine section for a full preview of the issue and to read some of the features from it. Once you've whetted your appetite, pick up the latest issue, on newsstands now.
XLR8R is available at most major bookstore and music chains, as well as numerous independent record stores and boutiques around the world. For specific inquiries, email us.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with DVS1, Aphex Twin, Dntel, and More
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player