XLR8R's Issue 103 On Newsstands
The December issue of XLR8R (#103) is hot off the printing press, and features our annual roundup of the best of the year. For 2006, Parisian duo Justice tops the list with their distorted disco, James Holden's Border Community label reinvents trance, Rub-N-Tug chats it up with 12" creator Tom Moulton, and a few choice photos of the XLR8R crew crop up from our 100th issue parties in September.
Head over to our magazine section for a full preview of the issue and to read some of the features from it. Once you've whetted your appetite, pick up the latest issue, on newsstands now.
XLR8R is available at most major bookstore and music chains, as well as numerous independent record stores and boutiques around the world. For specific inquiries, email us.
- NewsRBMA to Launch Video Game Music Documentary Series Featuring Flying Lotus, Kode9, and More; Watch the Trailer Now
- GearAsk the Experts: Om Unit
- NewsStream Dark Sky's Upcoming Debut LP for Monkeytown
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsTadd Mullinix Launches Bopside Label, Preps Inaugural Release as JTC
XLR8R Downloads Player