Banksy Opens Online Store
Not everyone can drop $250,000 on a piece of artwork with the words "I can't believe you morons actually buy this shit" scrawled on it, (though we'd like to) and guerrilla art sensation Banksy is well aware of that. He also knows that since the success of his warehouse show in L.A. this fall, his stuff has been in such high demand that people have begun creating illegal t-shirts and posters featuring his designs.
We can assume that's why he's begun offering a selection of his work for download at his online shop. All downloads in the shop are free, and come with a lovely note suggesting that "prints look best when done on gloss paper using the company printer ink when everyone else is at lunch."
Seriously, how can you not love this guy?
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player