Banksy Opens Online Store
Not everyone can drop $250,000 on a piece of artwork with the words "I can't believe you morons actually buy this shit" scrawled on it, (though we'd like to) and guerrilla art sensation Banksy is well aware of that. He also knows that since the success of his warehouse show in L.A. this fall, his stuff has been in such high demand that people have begun creating illegal t-shirts and posters featuring his designs.
We can assume that's why he's begun offering a selection of his work for download at his online shop. All downloads in the shop are free, and come with a lovely note suggesting that "prints look best when done on gloss paper using the company printer ink when everyone else is at lunch."
Seriously, how can you not love this guy?
- NewsDownload a New Mix from Tycho
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player