Daniel St. George Presents Burning Bridges
Visual artist Daniel St. George isn't shy about stating that his work is steeped in autobiography. "Everything I create relates directly to me and my life," the Brooklyn-based artist claims, likening his pieces to a sort of public diary.
For his latest exhibition, St. George will continue examining this idea, bringing his relationships, family, friends, paranoia, and dark humor to the gallery setting in Burning Bridges, which will open at the San Francisco Stüssy store at the end of this month. Here St. George will show over thirty new pieces for the exhibition, working with the medium of stained or scorched paper, and his usual arsenal of engaging characters and vivid colors.
Burning Bridges runs from January 26 - February, 2007.
The opening night reception is on January 26, 2007, from 6 - 10pm.
Stüssy San Francisco, 1409 Haight Street
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
XLR8R Downloads Player