The Jesus and Mary Chain Reunites for Coachella
Welcome to reunion central, otherwise known as Coachella. The Happy Mondays are making an appearance. Rage Against The Machine (no, we don't really care about them) have also joined forces again for a performance. Now we hear that the Jesus and Mary Chain is reuniting to play the three-day festival in Indo, California. Sure, their last website update may have been last century, and as festivals go, you never know who's really performing 'till you're in front of the stage, but this is one reunion we're banking on coming through.
The reunited bands are joined by DJ Shadow, the Arcade Fire, Air, Sonic Youth, Peaches, Digitalism, MSTRKRFT, Hot Chip, Soulwax, Konono No. 1, Spank Rock, Klaxons, The Coup, Richie Hawtin, and about a zillion other acts you can read about for yourself on the flyer below.
Tickets go on sale this Saturday, January 27. Be sure to set your alarm clock.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player