New At INCITE Online, Jan 30
If you'd like to receive a sample mix and weekly updates when new tracks are posted, please subscribe to our podcast. Subscribe using iTunes (recommended) or with the RSS reader of your choice, by clicking here.
Joe Bataan - One of the originators of New York Latin soul, Bataan is a self-taught musician who made the famous track "Gypsy Woman" in 1967, among his many other notable music endeavors. Call My Name marks his first new release in twenty years.
Clockwerk - Just two members from the Sandpeople collective, iAMe and Gold have pulled 18 tracks of new and unreleased material together for their Due Yesterday project, a limited release that features the intelligent lyrics and thoughtful collaborations we've come to expect from this pair.
Jern Eye - On his solo album Authentic Vintage, the Lunar Heights member proves he's as adept at making music in free agent form as he is when performing mic duties within a group. He invites all who listen to bounce, rock, skate, roll, and enjoy some great hip-hop.
A Sunny Day in Glasgow - Based not in Scotland but Philadelphia, A Sunny Day in Glasgow mixes mandolins, banjos, noise, samplers, and hints of dance-pop together for a sound that's reminiscent of both Cocteau Twins and Aphex Twin.
Samamidon - One of the newest additions to the Plug Research family, Samamidon brings his love of folk music and acoustics, quasi-G Funk keyboards, floating pianos, and a taste for unusual album names to the table, making an urban translation of the Appalachian folk sound.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- Feature20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- PodcastMaxmillion Dunbar
- NewsXosar Preps New EP for Valcrond Video
- NewsLivity Sound Preps Remix Compilation Featuring Surgeon, Pangaea, and More
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player