Now Playing At Peepshow: Chris Glancy
XLR8R's Issue 100 (Sept '06) featured another batch of photographs from one of our favorite mastermind's behind the lens, New York-based Christopher Glancy. For the shoot, Glancy captured a day in the life of a group of bored (yet very attractive) skate kids from Los Angeles. If you who missed the issue, those photos and more are now available from xlr8r.com, exclusively at Peepshow.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player