Digitalism Preps Album, Tours U.S.
Hamburg's dirty, electro-punk duo Jens "Jence" Moelle and Ismail "Isi" Tuefekci are probably best known for that infections electro-punk anthem "Zdarlight," which graced the turntables of Tiefschwarz, Soulwax, and dozens of other DJs in 2006. Those a little more in the know will also point to the duo's remixes for acts like The Presets ("Down Down Down") and the Klaxons ("Atlantis to Interzone"), and delight in the fact that Jence and Isi have announced a full-length, Idealism, slated for release on May 21, on France's Kitsuné imprint. Those curious about the album can head to Jence and Isi's MySpace page for a preview of the tracks. Make no mistake–this is an album meant to be played loud.
Meanwhile, the boys will head Stateside for a few rare appearances, including sets for WMC and Coachela.
03/22 Montreal, QC: I Love Neon
03/23 Miami, FL: Studio A
03/23 Miami, FL: Ultra Music Festival
03/24 Chicago, IL: Smart Bar
04/27 Indio, CA: Coachella
04/28 San Francisco, CA: Mezzanine
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player