Kid Robot and JB Classics Collaboration
Kidrobot and San Francisco-based footwear company JB Classics unite for a new, limited edition shoe that marks the first collaboration between the two companies. Though an original creation, props must be given to French graffiti artist and lifestyle retailer Tilt, whose Bubble Hoodie, made for Kid Robot some months ago, inspired the shoe’s design. These leather kicks feature the Bubble design, along with a gold interior and insole print, and a Kidrobot print on the back of the tongue. They’re currently available–in limited quantities, mind you–at Kidrobot’s online store for $220 a pair.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsDownload a Lush Ambient Production from xxxy
- NewsAvalon Emerson Gives Away Remix and Edits Collection
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player