Kid Robot and JB Classics Collaboration
Kidrobot and San Francisco-based footwear company JB Classics unite for a new, limited edition shoe that marks the first collaboration between the two companies. Though an original creation, props must be given to French graffiti artist and lifestyle retailer Tilt, whose Bubble Hoodie, made for Kid Robot some months ago, inspired the shoe’s design. These leather kicks feature the Bubble design, along with a gold interior and insole print, and a Kidrobot print on the back of the tongue. They’re currently available–in limited quantities, mind you–at Kidrobot’s online store for $220 a pair.
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- MP3Astronomar "Gargoile (Massacooramaan Remix)"
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with DVS1, Aphex Twin, Dntel, and More
- MP3Shiva "Dark Moon"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player