Now Playing At Peepshow: James Christopher Kendi
Peepshow's latest arrival showcases the work of James Christopher Kendi, whose last seven years of photography cover, in his words, "comedy, tragedy, friends, and music." In a less abstract terminology that means he's snapped everyone from buddies, to Ratatat and Devendra Banhart, to male models posing in fake underwear campaigns.
See Kendi's work now, exclusively at Peepshow.
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player