Now Playing At Peepshow: James Christopher Kendi
Peepshow's latest arrival showcases the work of James Christopher Kendi, whose last seven years of photography cover, in his words, "comedy, tragedy, friends, and music." In a less abstract terminology that means he's snapped everyone from buddies, to Ratatat and Devendra Banhart, to male models posing in fake underwear campaigns.
See Kendi's work now, exclusively at Peepshow.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsDownload a Lush Ambient Production from xxxy
- NewsAvalon Emerson Gives Away Remix and Edits Collection
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player