Colette Turns 10
Parisian style oasis Colette’s ten year existence translates into not only a decade of successful retailing, but also 110 art exhibitions, 40 fashion weeks, 60 parties, 18 dance classes, and, yes, more than 100 brands of water sold at the boutique’s famous water bar.
March being its birthday month, the store will roll out hordes of limited edition products for the ongoing celebration, all centered around the number 10. Such goodies include 10 jewelry designers collaborating on a special charm necklace, a commemorative Be@rbrick figure (pictured) signed by 10 cult toy dartists, a Cruise Bag with the number 10 hand-painted in Colette’s signature blue shade, and a gathering of the city’s best promoters to throw an event featuring artists from La Johnson, Tigersushi, KilltheDJ, and the Colette dance class. Ditch the whiny indie rockers in Austin and coked-out hipsters in Miami, and celebrate in true style this spring.
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player