Colette Turns 10
Parisian style oasis Colette’s ten year existence translates into not only a decade of successful retailing, but also 110 art exhibitions, 40 fashion weeks, 60 parties, 18 dance classes, and, yes, more than 100 brands of water sold at the boutique’s famous water bar.
March being its birthday month, the store will roll out hordes of limited edition products for the ongoing celebration, all centered around the number 10. Such goodies include 10 jewelry designers collaborating on a special charm necklace, a commemorative Be@rbrick figure (pictured) signed by 10 cult toy dartists, a Cruise Bag with the number 10 hand-painted in Colette’s signature blue shade, and a gathering of the city’s best promoters to throw an event featuring artists from La Johnson, Tigersushi, KilltheDJ, and the Colette dance class. Ditch the whiny indie rockers in Austin and coked-out hipsters in Miami, and celebrate in true style this spring.
- Feature20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- NewsCheck Out Voices from the Lake's Ambient Mix for Beats in Space
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- 20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- Hi-Five - P. Morris Revisits His Roots and Lists His Five Favorite Go-Go Tracks
- A Generous Environment: Thoughts, Ideas, and Questions from patten
- Hi-Five - Kerri Chandler Lists the Five Tracks That Influenced Him the Most
XLR8R Downloads Player