Soulwax On Tour
Those who live to have fun at all costs, take note. That crazy Belgian production team Soulwax will be on the road this spring, back in the States due to popular demand.
Soulwax, a.k.a. 2 Many DJs, a.k.a. brothers Stephen and David Dewaele, Stephen Van Leuven, and Steve Slingeneyer, unleashed Nite Versions last year, a selection of their own tracks reinvented specifically for the dancefloor. Conceptually the album was a success, and anyone standing (or dancing) in the audience of the San Francisco show last fall would agree the group lives up to its label of being one of the most innovative acts in that dance-rock genre everyone seems to be trying these days.
The Bay Area show aside, it’s unfortunate only after the band was safely home taking some much needed R&R did buzz amongst the non-hipster crowds begin, but those bemoaning the fact they missed Soulwax first time around get a second chance this April, when they head Stateside with FIXED party residents JDH and Dave P in tow. Forget new rave. This is where the real party is.
04/14 Philadelphia, PA, Transit
04/16 Washington, DC, 9.30 Club
04/17 New York, NY, Hiro Ballroom
04/18 Brooklyn, NY, Studio B
04/19 Montreal, QC, S.A.T.
04/20 Toronto, ON, Opera House
04/21 Chicago, IL, Metro
04/25 Seattle, WA, Chop Suey
04/26 Vancouver, BC, Caprice
04/27 San Francisco, CA, Mezzanine
04/29 Indio, CA, Coachella
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player