111 Minna Gallery Has The Werks
- Words: Cameron Octigan
On April 20, 2007, San Francisco’s 111 Minna Gallery will host The Werks, an event designed to showcase emerging electronic artists from San Francisco and its surrounding areas. Bay Area Beatdrop–founders of Fukwerk Fridays, Low End Saturdays, and a new monthly called Filter SF–is the promotional force behind the event, whose previous guests include Pheek, Miskate, and Butane. Co-producing The Werks will be Compression LA, a monthly techno party and DJ residency of John Tejada.
Pokerflat’s Limacon, Ruoho Ruotsi of De’fchild Productions, and Jason Emsley of Platzhirsch will bump the electronic goodness for this installment of The Werks, which takes place beginning at 5 p.m. Tickets are $5 before 9 p.m. and $10 after.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player