111 Minna Gallery Has The Werks
- Words: Cameron Octigan
On April 20, 2007, San Francisco’s 111 Minna Gallery will host The Werks, an event designed to showcase emerging electronic artists from San Francisco and its surrounding areas. Bay Area Beatdrop–founders of Fukwerk Fridays, Low End Saturdays, and a new monthly called Filter SF–is the promotional force behind the event, whose previous guests include Pheek, Miskate, and Butane. Co-producing The Werks will be Compression LA, a monthly techno party and DJ residency of John Tejada.
Pokerflat’s Limacon, Ruoho Ruotsi of De’fchild Productions, and Jason Emsley of Platzhirsch will bump the electronic goodness for this installment of The Werks, which takes place beginning at 5 p.m. Tickets are $5 before 9 p.m. and $10 after.
- NewsWatch the Video for Clark's "Riff Through the Fog"
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- NewsMaya Jane Coles to Helm Next Fabric Mix Album
XLR8R Downloads Player