Claw Money Book Tour
- Words: Cameron Octigan
New York-based graffiti artist Claw Money is set to visit major U.S. cities in support of her recently released book, Bombshell: The Life and Crimes of Claw Money.
For the book, Claw Money, or Claudia (it’s been noted that her surname cannot be released for legal reasons), has gathered a collection of photographs, designs, personal letters, and various other documents that chronicle the 38-year old’s life and career–which has evolved from throwing tags on walls in the wee hours to designing clothing for the likes of Ice-T, Nike, and Guinness. Her signature claw symbol, which appears on many of her designs, has helped make her something of an icon in the street art world, or if you prefer the words of a recent press release, “the female graff King.”
The book tour kicked off in Paris on April 2, but you can still catch her in four other cities, beginning with New York on April 12.
Bombshell: The Life and Crimes of Claw Money is out now, from powerHouse Books.
Book Signing Dates
Thursday, April 12: New York
Signing 7 p.m., After Party 10 p.m.
Thursday, April 26: Miami
Arrive, 100 16th St. Suite 2
Signing 7 p.m. After Party 10 p.m.
RSVP for entry
Friday, May 11: Boston
Bodega, 6 Clearway St.
Signing 5 p.m. After Party 8 p.m.
RSVP for after party
Thursday, May 24, 2007: Los Angeles
Signing 7 p.m., After Party 10 p.m. at La Cita
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player