Skeletons & Ariel Pink Take Over L.A.
- Words: Cameron Octigan
Ghostly’s freak folk-inspired Skeletons & The Kings of All Cities readies for a one-time show with Paw Tracks’ one-man master of all things weird, Ariel Pink (pictured below). Skeletons’ recordings may stand in stark contrast to the rest of Ghostly’s catalog, but they mesh perfectly with the creamy sounds of Mr. Pink, creating an event made in heaven and one weird Sunday evening.
Sunday, May 5, 2007
Skeletons & The Kings of All Cities (Ghostly)
Ariel Pink (Paw Tracks)
The Mae-Shi (5RC)
El Cid, 4212 W. Sunset Blvd., L.A.
Doors Open 10 p.m., $10, 21+
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
XLR8R Downloads Player