Skeletons & Ariel Pink Take Over L.A.
- Words: Cameron Octigan
Ghostly’s freak folk-inspired Skeletons & The Kings of All Cities readies for a one-time show with Paw Tracks’ one-man master of all things weird, Ariel Pink (pictured below). Skeletons’ recordings may stand in stark contrast to the rest of Ghostly’s catalog, but they mesh perfectly with the creamy sounds of Mr. Pink, creating an event made in heaven and one weird Sunday evening.
Sunday, May 5, 2007
Skeletons & The Kings of All Cities (Ghostly)
Ariel Pink (Paw Tracks)
The Mae-Shi (5RC)
El Cid, 4212 W. Sunset Blvd., L.A.
Doors Open 10 p.m., $10, 21+
- FeatureDekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- NewsWatch a New Video for Fatima's "Rest in Peace"
- NewsIkonika Streams New Track from Upcoming Hyperdub EP, Drops New Mix
- MP3Remote "Alcyone (Matt Walsh Remix)"
- Dekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- Record Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player