Video: Bassnectar “Bomb the Blocks”
Unlike the more chill side often associated with Om records, Bassnectar relishes (who would have thought?) bass. “Bomb the Blocks” finds the San Francisco-based longhair taking dubfire to another level–complete with warehouse breakdancing, head-banging, and the occasional scary face. Featuring rattling cameras and bandana-laden MCs, “Bomb the Blocks” is visual-nectar.
Wach it now at XLR8R’s Video Section.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with DVS1, Aphex Twin, Dntel, and More
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player