Video: Bassnectar “Bomb the Blocks”
Unlike the more chill side often associated with Om records, Bassnectar relishes (who would have thought?) bass. “Bomb the Blocks” finds the San Francisco-based longhair taking dubfire to another level–complete with warehouse breakdancing, head-banging, and the occasional scary face. Featuring rattling cameras and bandana-laden MCs, “Bomb the Blocks” is visual-nectar.
Wach it now at XLR8R’s Video Section.
- GearIn the Studio: Surgeon
- GearKuvo: What Is It, How Does It Work, and Is It a Good Idea? (a.k.a. an XLR8R Interview with Pioneer About Its Newest Product)
- NewsWatch a Documentary on the Club Music Culture of Colombia's Caribbean Coast
- GearAsk the Experts: Vladislav Delay
- NewsWatch a Live Performance of Jacques Greene's New Single
XLR8R Downloads Player