Video: Bassnectar “Bomb the Blocks”
Unlike the more chill side often associated with Om records, Bassnectar relishes (who would have thought?) bass. “Bomb the Blocks” finds the San Francisco-based longhair taking dubfire to another level–complete with warehouse breakdancing, head-banging, and the occasional scary face. Featuring rattling cameras and bandana-laden MCs, “Bomb the Blocks” is visual-nectar.
Wach it now at XLR8R’s Video Section.
- Feature20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- NewsCheck Out Voices from the Lake's Ambient Mix for Beats in Space
- 20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- Hi-Five - P. Morris Revisits His Roots and Lists His Five Favorite Go-Go Tracks
- A Generous Environment: Thoughts, Ideas, and Questions from patten
- Hi-Five - Kerri Chandler Lists the Five Tracks That Influenced Him the Most
XLR8R Downloads Player