Video: Box Codax "I Swam With the Otter"
Many know German imprint Gomma for its humanized disco, but the label’s über-experimental Box Codax is on an entirely different plane. Ariel Pink and John Maus had better watch out, because Codax’s estranged-pop is as outlandish as it gets–though it somehow maintains the signature Gomma sound that’s got clubs and parties pledging allegiance to the label. “I Swam With an Otter” is an audiovisual experience that’ll have the ladies impressed that artists can actually reach this level of strangeness.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
XLR8R Downloads Player