Video: Box Codax "I Swam With the Otter"
Many know German imprint Gomma for its humanized disco, but the label’s über-experimental Box Codax is on an entirely different plane. Ariel Pink and John Maus had better watch out, because Codax’s estranged-pop is as outlandish as it gets–though it somehow maintains the signature Gomma sound that’s got clubs and parties pledging allegiance to the label. “I Swam With an Otter” is an audiovisual experience that’ll have the ladies impressed that artists can actually reach this level of strangeness.
- NewsCheck Out a Playlist of the Top 100 Paradise Garage Tracks
- NewsStream a New Modeselektor Track from the Forthcoming 'Bleep:10' Compilation
- NewsCheck Out an 18-Mintue Remix from Ricardo Villalobos and Max Loderbauer
- GearWatch Addison Groove Give an Extensive Tour of His Studio
- NewsTOBACCO Shares New "Extremely NSFW" Video
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player