XLR8R TV Episode 4: SXSW Part 2
You’ve seen Carl Craig exploring the outer orbits of S.F.’s Aquarius Records, Zion I in the studio, and the first installment of the XLR8R SXSW experience–where we shoved cameras in the faces of Cadence Weapon, Panthers, A-Trak, and others.
You thought that was wild? Wait until you see our Creative Director Brianna Pope in action on part two. For the second SXSW installment, XLR8R TV takes on the heart of the festivities, namely, the fans and party deviants. Microphone in hand, Brianna stalks music enthusiasts and finds out a thing or two about skin cream, chocolate salty balls, and why rock n’ roll is a dirty business.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with DVS1, Aphex Twin, Dntel, and More
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player