XLR8R TV Episode 4: SXSW Part 2
You’ve seen Carl Craig exploring the outer orbits of S.F.’s Aquarius Records, Zion I in the studio, and the first installment of the XLR8R SXSW experience–where we shoved cameras in the faces of Cadence Weapon, Panthers, A-Trak, and others.
You thought that was wild? Wait until you see our Creative Director Brianna Pope in action on part two. For the second SXSW installment, XLR8R TV takes on the heart of the festivities, namely, the fans and party deviants. Microphone in hand, Brianna stalks music enthusiasts and finds out a thing or two about skin cream, chocolate salty balls, and why rock n’ roll is a dirty business.
- Feature20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- NewsCheck Out Voices from the Lake's Ambient Mix for Beats in Space
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- 20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- Hi-Five - P. Morris Revisits His Roots and Lists His Five Favorite Go-Go Tracks
- A Generous Environment: Thoughts, Ideas, and Questions from patten
- Hi-Five - Kerri Chandler Lists the Five Tracks That Influenced Him the Most
XLR8R Downloads Player