Out Now: XLR8R Issue 107
XLR8R's May issue (#107) features Ghostly flagship artist and minimal techno master Matthew Dear as he gets up-close and personal about his ascent to indie fame. We also catch up with the four-woman rock powerhouse Electrelane, get the lowdown on the beef between dancehall gangstas Mavado and Aidonia, quiz Of Montreal's Kevin Barnes on his electronic music heroes, and chat with Lifesavas about their new album. Not to mention, Khan, a peek inside the studio of Cinematic Orchestra, an on-the-road diary from Clipd Beaks, and the latest Vis-Ed, featuring San Francisco surrealist Mars-1.
Download Issue 107 to your desktop, subscribe to the XLR8R Digital Magazine Podcast, or if you prefer the old-fashioned method, give us a shout to find out where to buy the print version of the magazine.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsThe Knife Splits, Announces Final Tour Dates
- NewsWarp Confirms Details of Upcoming Aphex Twin LP, Reveals Release Date
- NewsHieroglyphic Being Announces New LP for Planet Mu
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player