Out Now: XLR8R Issue 107
XLR8R's May issue (#107) features Ghostly flagship artist and minimal techno master Matthew Dear as he gets up-close and personal about his ascent to indie fame. We also catch up with the four-woman rock powerhouse Electrelane, get the lowdown on the beef between dancehall gangstas Mavado and Aidonia, quiz Of Montreal's Kevin Barnes on his electronic music heroes, and chat with Lifesavas about their new album. Not to mention, Khan, a peek inside the studio of Cinematic Orchestra, an on-the-road diary from Clipd Beaks, and the latest Vis-Ed, featuring San Francisco surrealist Mars-1.
Download Issue 107 to your desktop, subscribe to the XLR8R Digital Magazine Podcast, or if you prefer the old-fashioned method, give us a shout to find out where to buy the print version of the magazine.
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- FeatureHi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player