Apple Hosts the Midnight Mix In-Store Series
- Words: Fred Miketa
After hosting a stellar live in-store with Blonde Redhead, Apple continues dabbling in the events world with several renowned DJs crashing its Fifth Avenue store in Manhattan for the Midnight Mix series. Mark Ronson kicked things off on June 1, and tonight sees an appearance by Wave Music founder and dance legend François K.
The Midnight Mix series features a different act behind the decks on select Friday nights throughout the summer and into the fall, allowing potentially drunken maniacs and compulsive technology shoppers access to the store from 12 to 2 a.m. The series might just be an excuse to buy some extra RAM during partytime.
The Apple Store is located at 767 5th Avenue in Manhattan.
Midnight Mix Dates
Friday, June 15, 2007
Friday, July 13, 2007
Friday, August 3, 2007
T&T (Tim Sweeney and Tim Goldsworthy)
Friday, September 21, 2007
François K plays the Apple Store tonight.
- NewsRecondite Announces Upcoming LP for Innervisions, Streams New Track
- NewsWatch a Short Documentary with Jeff Mills
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- NewsSBTRKT Drops Video for "New Dorp. New York"
- GearArtist Tips: Peter Van Hoesen on How to Listen More Effectively
XLR8R Downloads Player