Kozyndan Unveils Bunnyfish Exhibition
- Words: Jennifer Marston
It’s hard to say what exactly the Bunnyfish is, besides a crocheted rabbit/fish hybrid featured in numerous provocative photos all over the internet. Perhaps the latest art exhibition from Los Angeles-based husband/wife team of Dan and Kozue Kitchens (a.k.a. Kozyndan) will shed more light on this perplexing creature.
Tales of the Bunnyfish marks the first proper exhibition showcasing the little guy, through paintings, photographs, sculptures, and an installation consisting of 50 wooden Bunnyfish. Made for lovers of all things quirky, the exhibition should amuse and challenge the viewer.
An opening reception takes place Thursday, June 28, from 7 - 10 p.m.
Tales of the Bunnyfish runs from Thursday, June 28 - Sunday, July 29, 2007 at the Magic Pony Gallery, 694 Queen St. West, Toronto.
- NewsDownload a New Mix from Tycho
- NewsStream Another New Track from Four Tet's Upcoming Percussions 12"s
- Feature20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- NewsMatthewdavid Announces New LP for Brainfeeder, Shares Title Track
- NewsWatch a Tripped-Out Video from Thug Entrancer
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player