Kozyndan Unveils Bunnyfish Exhibition
- Words: Jennifer Marston
It’s hard to say what exactly the Bunnyfish is, besides a crocheted rabbit/fish hybrid featured in numerous provocative photos all over the internet. Perhaps the latest art exhibition from Los Angeles-based husband/wife team of Dan and Kozue Kitchens (a.k.a. Kozyndan) will shed more light on this perplexing creature.
Tales of the Bunnyfish marks the first proper exhibition showcasing the little guy, through paintings, photographs, sculptures, and an installation consisting of 50 wooden Bunnyfish. Made for lovers of all things quirky, the exhibition should amuse and challenge the viewer.
An opening reception takes place Thursday, June 28, from 7 - 10 p.m.
Tales of the Bunnyfish runs from Thursday, June 28 - Sunday, July 29, 2007 at the Magic Pony Gallery, 694 Queen St. West, Toronto.
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- FeatureXLR8R's Top 20 Downloads of July
- NewsR&S Readies Debut Outing from Alma Construct, Streams Lead Track
- FeatureDekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- XLR8R's Top 20 Downloads of July
- Dekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
XLR8R Downloads Player