XLR8R TV Episode 11: Pole
In part two of our series on San Francisco's Recombinant Media Labs, XLR8R Technology Editor Ken Taylor looks at the state-of-the-art sound facility through the eyes of Berlin-based musician Stefan Betke (a.k.a. Pole). To a soundboard master like Betke, the lab is not only "a dreamland," but a fertile ground for his dub-heavy explorations. Watch as he experiences Recombinant Media Labs for the first time.
Episode 1: DAT Politics, Zion I
Episode 2: Carl Craig
Episode 3: SXSW Part One
Episode 4: SXSW Part Two
Episode 5: Busdriver
Episode 6: Psychedelic Videos
Episode 7: Beth Ditto and Yo Majesty
Episode 8: Digitalism
Episode 9: Joakim
Episode 10: Recombinant Media Labs, Part I
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player