Event: Andy Mueller's "Point + Shoot"
- Words: Jennifer Marston
Those in Tokyo can head over to the Adam et Rope gallery in the Shibuya district on Friday, July 20, for Point + Shoot, a solo exhibition from photographer Andy Mueller.
The exhibition will consist of 100 photos by Mueller–a photographer, designer, and the man behind the Quiet Life brand–took between the years 1994 and 2007, focusing on 6 ongoing bodies of his photo work. Boxed sets of original prints will also be at the show.
- FeatureDekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- NewsSpectral Sound Announces New EP from Patricia; Hear a Track Now
- MP3HolloH "Laying Awake"
- MP3Liar "Key Party (Spurz 'Key Bump' Edit)"
- NewsGroundislava Details Upcoming LP for Friends of Friends
- Dekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- Record Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player