Klaxons Are Touring Again!
- Words: Fred Miketa
Can the most hyped band in recent history maintain its ability to sell out venues across the nation? If the Klaxons' last tour is any indication, then the answer is most certainly “yes.” The London-based foursome hasn’t disappointed many showgoers, with its signature falsetto and instrumental maneuvering. Sharing the stage with everyone from Amy Winehouse to Excepter, Klaxons have built dance nests in some of the most noteworthy clubs across the world (Uh, Fabric).
The band’s debut album, Myths Of the Near Future, earned production credits from Simian Mobile Disco’s James Ford and has been remixed by everyone from Sebastian to Van She to Soulwax. These headlining dates should solidify all of the well-deserved hype.
07/10 Los Angeles, CA: El Rey Theatre
07/11 San Francisco, CA: Great American Music Hall
07/12 Seattle, WA: Chop Suey
07/13 Portland, OR: Doug Fir Lounge
07/15 Chicago, IL: Pitchfork Music Festival
07/16 Minneapolis, MN: The Varsity Theater
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsStream Submerse's Upcoming Debut Full-Length, 'Slow Waves'
- MP3Juan Ramos "The Mariner"
- NewsCheck Out Another Track from Rustie's Upcoming LP for Warp
- NewsRicardo Villalobos Readies 'Voodog' 12"; Preview It Now
XLR8R Downloads Player