XLR8R 109 Now On Sale
XLR8R takes a look at the labels changing the face of independent music. In addition to our Top 25 Labels We Love feature, XLR8R ventures into the world of MP3 labels, oddball dance imprints, the visual artists behind France’s Kitsuné, and 10 young labels to watch in the coming year. We check in with Bonjay, Samiyam, Architecture in Helsinki, Kathy Diamond, and DJ C, and get current faves from François K, Ulrich Schnauss, King Stampede, and Motor. Barcelona’s Catalina Estrada takes over Vis-Ed, Aesop Rock fills us in on the process behind making None Shall Pass, and Simon Reynolds talks about his new book Bring the Noise.
Yeah, there's tons more, so jump over to our Magazine Section and download the PDF of XLR8R 109 straight to your desktop. You can subscribe to the XLR8R Digital Magazine Podcast to receive regular updates, or if you prefer the old-fashioned way, drop us a line to find out where XLR8R is sold.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
XLR8R Downloads Player