Gear Alert: Native Instruments Traktor 3 Tutorial DVD
- Words: Fred Miketa
Transitioning from vinyl snob to digital DJ just got easier, with Native Instruments’ Traktor 3 Tutorial DVD. Featuring extensive videos that will guide novices as well as seasoned turntable pros, insider tips from DJs like Chris Liebing, and an interactive interface, this tutorial is more than just a lecture from some dude that gets paid to talk. The lengthy movie covers each function of NI’s Traktor software, from preparing improvisational loops to integrating effects and changing tempos. And the best aspect of a DVD like this lies in the secrets that apply to live performance–especially when dealing with Traktor’s beat grid and the arsenal of MIDI functions that aren’t necessarily intuitive. Can you beat $44 and a little studying to master your mixing needs?
The Traktor 3 Tutorial DVD is available now from Native Instruments.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player