The Quiet Life Releases Extremely Limited Shoes
- Words: Jennifer Marston
Nothing makes folks head to shops (or web browsers) faster than words like "exclusive" and "limited run," and both skaters and fans of Andy Mueller’s Quiet Life brand should be sprinting to grab a pair of the company’s latest line of footwear. Working with California-based skatewear company Lakai, the Quiet Life has created the Lakai Limited Footwear Series, which features five shoes only available in a few sizes, whose designs are hot as asphalt on a July afternoon.
Special features abound here, from insoles crafted from photo collages, to army themes and vulcanized soles. Note that the One particular model in the series is so exclusive you'll only find it at the Quiet Life's online store. The rest are available there, as well as at select retailers. Get shopping.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- Feature20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- PodcastMaxmillion Dunbar
- NewsXosar Preps New EP for Valcrond Video
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player