The Quiet Life Releases Extremely Limited Shoes
- Words: Jennifer Marston
Nothing makes folks head to shops (or web browsers) faster than words like "exclusive" and "limited run," and both skaters and fans of Andy Mueller’s Quiet Life brand should be sprinting to grab a pair of the company’s latest line of footwear. Working with California-based skatewear company Lakai, the Quiet Life has created the Lakai Limited Footwear Series, which features five shoes only available in a few sizes, whose designs are hot as asphalt on a July afternoon.
Special features abound here, from insoles crafted from photo collages, to army themes and vulcanized soles. Note that the One particular model in the series is so exclusive you'll only find it at the Quiet Life's online store. The rest are available there, as well as at select retailers. Get shopping.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- NewsSBTRKT Releases Interactive Video for "Look Away"
- NewsHear a New Remix from Joy Orbison
- MP3Rhythm Operator "Mind Wave"
- NewsStream Massimiliano Pagliara's New LP for Live at Robert Johnson
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player