JB Classics and Sneaker Pimps Team Up
- Words: Fred Miketa
Jason Bass’ San Francisco-based sneaker line JB Classics has teamed up with the kings of the shoe-enthusiast game, the touring sneaker show, Sneaker Pimps, for another exclusive collection of limited-edition kicks. As any kid with a monthly shoe budget can attest, this new collaboration is more of the ridiculously colorful retro-Jordan madness that will have small hip-hop shops and online sneaker nerds in full on slobber mode. The JB/SP Ver 2’s fall in line with other JB sneakers, complete with multi-colored soles, skate-style ankle, and ollie-foot padding, and they even come equipped with (who would have guessed?) a custom New Era fitted cap to match. Introduced October 12 at Sneaker Pimps’ “Worlds Largest Touring Sneaker Lifestyle Show,” at New York’s Roseland Ballroom (and featuring performances by Nas, EPMD, and Slick Rick, plus art installations from graff icons COPE, HAZE, and IRAK), the JB/SP Ver 2’s are apparently worthy of a ton of cash and serious celebration.
For more JB collections check out JB Classics.
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player