XLR8R TV Episode 31: Dan Deacon's Control Crowd
- Words: Fred Miketa
Using a mix of social skills, trashed electronics, and neon tape, Dan Deacon can turn a crowd of adults into 9-year old spazzes cracked out on Pop Tarts & Nickelodeon. Here, he works his magic at UC Berkeley and lets us in on the secrets of mass mind control.
Check out the XLR8R TV Forum to discuss this episode and more.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player