Trentemøller Participates in Levi's Charity
Anders Trenetmøller is filled with the spirit of giving. The Danish producer–who is having quite a good year, with the release of The Trentemølelr Chronicles on Poker Flat and numerous tour dates–has donated items from his designer collection to Levi's charity auction, Fleamarket.
Fleamarket is basically an advent calendar turned auction. Every day, from December 1 - 24, a new "surprise package" will be up for bidding that has been donated by different bands and DJs. All proceeds will go to the German Aids Foundation. Our man Trentemøller has donated a shirt and a scarf (pictured left, on the cute model) from his collection, which was released earlier in the fall.
- PodcastGerd Janson
- FeatureReal Talk: Hieroglyphic Being on His Unorthodox DJ Style, Muscle Mirroring, and Why the Whole Thing Is a Big Cosmic Joke
- NewsLes Sins Shares "Talk About" from Upcoming Debut LP
- NewsCheck Out the Video for Teengirl Fantasy's "Lung" Single
- NewsWatch the Animated Video for Lone's "Restless City"
- Real Talk: Hieroglyphic Being on His Unorthodox DJ Style, Muscle Mirroring, and Why the Whole Thing Is a Big Cosmic Joke
- Getting Down, Biking Around, and Reveling in the Final Days of Trouw: Reflections on ADE 2014
- Labels You Love: The Top 20 Labels, As Voted by XLR8R Readers
- Labels We Love: 10 More of Our Favorite Labels, Plus Some Newcomers Worth Watching
XLR8R Downloads Player