Trentemøller Participates in Levi's Charity
Anders Trenetmøller is filled with the spirit of giving. The Danish producer–who is having quite a good year, with the release of The Trentemølelr Chronicles on Poker Flat and numerous tour dates–has donated items from his designer collection to Levi's charity auction, Fleamarket.
Fleamarket is basically an advent calendar turned auction. Every day, from December 1 - 24, a new "surprise package" will be up for bidding that has been donated by different bands and DJs. All proceeds will go to the German Aids Foundation. Our man Trentemøller has donated a shirt and a scarf (pictured left, on the cute model) from his collection, which was released earlier in the fall.
- NewsWatch a New Video for Fatima's "Rest in Peace"
- FeatureDekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- NewsIkonika Streams New Track from Upcoming Hyperdub EP, Drops New Mix
- MP3Remote "Alcyone (Matt Walsh Remix)"
- Dekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- Record Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player