Trentemøller Participates in Levi's Charity
Anders Trenetmøller is filled with the spirit of giving. The Danish producer–who is having quite a good year, with the release of The Trentemølelr Chronicles on Poker Flat and numerous tour dates–has donated items from his designer collection to Levi's charity auction, Fleamarket.
Fleamarket is basically an advent calendar turned auction. Every day, from December 1 - 24, a new "surprise package" will be up for bidding that has been donated by different bands and DJs. All proceeds will go to the German Aids Foundation. Our man Trentemøller has donated a shirt and a scarf (pictured left, on the cute model) from his collection, which was released earlier in the fall.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player