Imaginary Foundation Releases Holiday T-Shirt Line
- Words: Jennifer Marston
Behold! Imaginary Foundation, a.k.a. makers of our favorite t-shirts around, have a new batch of designs for the holidays, stunningly designed and eco-friendly too. Says company designer Nick Philip, "your favorite swiss think tank theoreticians continue their absurdly conscious crusade with four new t-shirts, this time including sustainable designs on 100% organic cotton."
And rather than bore you with descriptions of color and patterns, we'll let you check the new designs for yourself. Purchase any of these at the Imaginary Foundation store.
Fabric of the Universe
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- FeatureFive Artists Not to Miss at Vancouver's New Forms Festival
- NewsLapalux Drops New Single for Brainfeeder, Announces European Tour
- NewsListen to Tin Man's Upcoming 'Ode' LP
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player