Imaginary Foundation Releases Holiday T-Shirt Line
- Words: Jennifer Marston
Behold! Imaginary Foundation, a.k.a. makers of our favorite t-shirts around, have a new batch of designs for the holidays, stunningly designed and eco-friendly too. Says company designer Nick Philip, "your favorite swiss think tank theoreticians continue their absurdly conscious crusade with four new t-shirts, this time including sustainable designs on 100% organic cotton."
And rather than bore you with descriptions of color and patterns, we'll let you check the new designs for yourself. Purchase any of these at the Imaginary Foundation store.
Fabric of the Universe
- FeatureDekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- NewsWatch a New Video for Fatima's "Rest in Peace"
- NewsIkonika Streams New Track from Upcoming Hyperdub EP, Drops New Mix
- MP3Remote "Alcyone (Matt Walsh Remix)"
- Dekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- Record Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player