Underground Resistance, Pantha Du Prince, Daedelus to Play Rokolectiv Festival
- Words: Wyatt Williams
The massive music industry buzz that festivals like WMC and SXSW receive might lead you to believe no one is playing music anywhere else in the world at the same time, but that’s only somewhat true. Halfway across the globe, promoters are gearing up for the third annual Rokolectiv festival in Bucharest, Romania, and this year’s line-up features another choice selection of electronic music artists.
Pantha Du Prince (pictured above), Dat Politics, Underground Resistance, Daedelus, Mira Calix, and a strong representation of Eastern European artists are slated to play the three-day festival, which takes place April 11 – 13. Tickets for all three days cost 75 RON, but the internet tells us that exchanges to just a few cents over 31 USD, which makes this one hell of a good deal. Maybe that will help with the plane ticket.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- Feature20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- PodcastMaxmillion Dunbar
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsXosar Preps New EP for Valcrond Video
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player