Underground Resistance, Pantha Du Prince, Daedelus to Play Rokolectiv Festival
- Words: Wyatt Williams
The massive music industry buzz that festivals like WMC and SXSW receive might lead you to believe no one is playing music anywhere else in the world at the same time, but that’s only somewhat true. Halfway across the globe, promoters are gearing up for the third annual Rokolectiv festival in Bucharest, Romania, and this year’s line-up features another choice selection of electronic music artists.
Pantha Du Prince (pictured above), Dat Politics, Underground Resistance, Daedelus, Mira Calix, and a strong representation of Eastern European artists are slated to play the three-day festival, which takes place April 11 – 13. Tickets for all three days cost 75 RON, but the internet tells us that exchanges to just a few cents over 31 USD, which makes this one hell of a good deal. Maybe that will help with the plane ticket.
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player