Underground Resistance, Pantha Du Prince, Daedelus to Play Rokolectiv Festival
- Words: Wyatt Williams
The massive music industry buzz that festivals like WMC and SXSW receive might lead you to believe no one is playing music anywhere else in the world at the same time, but that’s only somewhat true. Halfway across the globe, promoters are gearing up for the third annual Rokolectiv festival in Bucharest, Romania, and this year’s line-up features another choice selection of electronic music artists.
Pantha Du Prince (pictured above), Dat Politics, Underground Resistance, Daedelus, Mira Calix, and a strong representation of Eastern European artists are slated to play the three-day festival, which takes place April 11 – 13. Tickets for all three days cost 75 RON, but the internet tells us that exchanges to just a few cents over 31 USD, which makes this one hell of a good deal. Maybe that will help with the plane ticket.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
XLR8R Downloads Player