XLR8R Seeks N.Y. Intern
XLR8R is currently looking for a Marketing and Advertising Intern in our NY office.
We're searching high and low for a passionate individual who wants to translate their love of music, art, style and technology into a rewarding job experience in the media industry. The right candidate reads XLR8R and is well-versed in the fields of coverage the magazine is known for; is already based in the New York metropolitan area; is available at least 2 full days each week; and, most importantly, is excited to be a part of a kick-ass team!
Please note that this position is unpaid; however, the fringe benefits are substantial, including both free music and access to myriad music and art events.
To apply for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player