XLR8R Seeks N.Y. Intern
XLR8R is currently looking for a Marketing and Advertising Intern in our NY office.
We're searching high and low for a passionate individual who wants to translate their love of music, art, style and technology into a rewarding job experience in the media industry. The right candidate reads XLR8R and is well-versed in the fields of coverage the magazine is known for; is already based in the New York metropolitan area; is available at least 2 full days each week; and, most importantly, is excited to be a part of a kick-ass team!
Please note that this position is unpaid; however, the fringe benefits are substantial, including both free music and access to myriad music and art events.
To apply for this position, please email email@example.com
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with DVS1, Aphex Twin, Dntel, and More
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player