Immortal Technique Releases Final Album in Revolutionary Series
- Words: Wyatt Williams
Immortal Technique, the Harlem-raised rapper better known to his parents as Felipe Coronel, will release The Third World, the final installment of the Revolutionary series that launched his career, on June 24 via Viper Records.
Since the release of Revolutionary Vol. 2 in 2003, Technique has kept busy with tours, including a three-year stint on the Rock the Bells tour. Vol. 2 was a record of scathing political dissent that even included a few words from the controversial activist and journalist Mumia Abu Jamal. You can count on another collision of global politics and New York hip-hop on The Third World, a collaborative album with DJ Green Lantern, who mixed all the tracks and even produced a few, along with Southpaw, Buckwild, and Scram Jones.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player