Matmos, The Field, Ewan Pearson Added to Sonar Lineup
Another slew of artists will join the likes of Boys Noize, Flying Lotus, and Neon Neon for Barcelona's 2008 Sonar Festival, whose initial lineup was announced at the end of February and is blessedly free of the Beastie Boys this year.
Matmos, The Field, Ewan Pearson, Rob Da Bank, and Shape of Broad Minds are among the new additions to the bill. Better yet, Richie Hawtin and his Minus gang, who are thick into 10-year anniversary celebrations right now, have announced a label showcase featuring Marc Houle, Magda, Troy Pierce, and Hawtin himself.
The festival will take place June 19, 20, and 21 in various locations around Barcelona. Tickets are on sale now.
Rob Da Bank
Christopher D Ashley
Shape Of Broad Minds
First Aid Kit
Nisei vs Za
Photo of The Field by Victor Tarré.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player