edIT Offering Reward for Stolen Laptop
A producer's laptop being stolen is essentially the equivalent to a band losing every single one of its instruments, and unfortunately, such a thing occurred last night in Denver to edIT. The L.A.-based producer played a show with his Glitch Mob crew, after which someone snagged the computer and disappeared.
"Say it ain't so. It was bound to happen and it has happened. My laptop has been stolen in Denver, Co. We are offering a $1500 reward to the person holding it ransom. No hard feelings. We just need the laptop back. Please just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will arrange for the laptop to be delivered via FedEx anonymously with cash on delivery. Please find the kindness in your heart to do the right thing."
Photo By Barbara Talia.
- FeatureHi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player