Buck 65 to Sell Stage Vinyl on eBay
Of all the MySpace bulletins we received this morning at the XLR8R office, the one about Canadian rapper Buck 65 auctioning his stage vinyl on eBay was the most surprising. Not that artists can't sell things to the masses via that site, but Buck was pretty emphatic about the record's worth and glory, not to mention the fact that he wants fans to "pay top dollar for it" and to "support a good cause: suffering weirdo musician."
From the man himself:
"Recently I had the worst night of my entire life and this god-forsaken LP was mixed up in the whole mess. Now it just holds a painful memory for me. Every time I look at it I get sick. Please help me in my time of need. Take this beautiful and evil record off my hands. Frame it. Use it your damn self. Light it on fire. It changed my life and it will change yours."
Interested buyers and those simply curious can head to the eBay listing to read more on why Buck 65 needs to unload this record.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
XLR8R Downloads Player