Os Gemeos Ready New York Exhibition
For Too Far Too Close, brothers Gustavo and Otavio Pandolfo–who have exhibited in art galleries around the world–will transform Deitch by creating passageways, houses, doors, and other aspects of urban life using their trademark graff-inspired imagery full of strange, cartoon-like characters. How exactly they are going to create a city within an art gallery remains to be seen, but expect it to happen in the form of new paintings, sculptures, and installations. Peek the Pandolfo's artist page at the Deitch site to view selected work. Too Far Too Close runs from June 28 - August 9. Deitch Projects is located at 18 Wooster Street in New York.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsThe Lowdown - This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Untold, Tycho, Jam City, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player