Boogie Releases New Book
Since releasing his self-titled sophomore book in 2007, Serbian-born, New York-based photographer Boogie has kept busy documenting life south of the equator.
The result of this is Sao Paulo, a new collection of photographs from the Brazilian capitol that takes a close look at the population's day-to-day existence. If you know Sao Paulo, this isn't the most uplifting topic to explore, but such is the nature of Boogie's work, and we should count ourselves lucky that someone has the guts to train a camera on the realities beyond our New Era cap and blog-house existence.
Pick Sao Paulo up now from Upper Playground.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- NewsSBTRKT Announces 'Transitions' 12" Series; Stream All Six Tracks Now
- Feature20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- GearAllen & Heath Introduces Xone:23C DJ Mixer
- 20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- Hi-Five - P. Morris Revisits His Roots and Lists His Five Favorite Go-Go Tracks
- A Generous Environment: Thoughts, Ideas, and Questions from patten
- Hi-Five - Kerri Chandler Lists the Five Tracks That Influenced Him the Most
XLR8R Downloads Player