Boogie Releases New Book
Since releasing his self-titled sophomore book in 2007, Serbian-born, New York-based photographer Boogie has kept busy documenting life south of the equator.
The result of this is Sao Paulo, a new collection of photographs from the Brazilian capitol that takes a close look at the population's day-to-day existence. If you know Sao Paulo, this isn't the most uplifting topic to explore, but such is the nature of Boogie's work, and we should count ourselves lucky that someone has the guts to train a camera on the realities beyond our New Era cap and blog-house existence.
Pick Sao Paulo up now from Upper Playground.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player