Boogie Releases New Book
Since releasing his self-titled sophomore book in 2007, Serbian-born, New York-based photographer Boogie has kept busy documenting life south of the equator.
The result of this is Sao Paulo, a new collection of photographs from the Brazilian capitol that takes a close look at the population's day-to-day existence. If you know Sao Paulo, this isn't the most uplifting topic to explore, but such is the nature of Boogie's work, and we should count ourselves lucky that someone has the guts to train a camera on the realities beyond our New Era cap and blog-house existence.
Pick Sao Paulo up now from Upper Playground.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player