edIT Drops New Single
The inconvenience of having his laptop stolen then recovered hasn't appeared to delay edIT's musical output. The L.A.-based producer and Glitch Mobber has just dropped another single, a sequel to Dabrye's "Game Over" track that's simply titled "The Game Is Not Over."
This marks the third release for edIT's Glitch Mob Unlimited label, and the track features, naturally, Dabrye, along with Detroit veteran Phat Kat and the late J Dilla, for whom the track is a tribute.
"I'm grateful to Sam Valenti IV from Ghostly and Dabrye for giving their blessing to make this track happen," says edIT. Fans will be equally grateful upon getting a copy of the release, which is out now at iTunes and comes packaged with a banging b-side, "More Lazers."
Photo By Barbara Talia.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsFriends of Friends Details Fifth Anniversary Comp Featuring Shlohmo, Shigeto, Machinedrum, Nicolas Jaar, and More
- NewsLapalux Drops New Single for Brainfeeder, Announces European Tour
- FeatureFive Artists Not to Miss at Vancouver's New Forms Festival
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player