Graniph Contest Winners Announced
A new generation of designers has just been ushered in, thanks to Tokyo-based Graniph, whose Design Award.2 competition ran earlier this year.
Thirty winners were chosen from tens of thousands of t-shirt designs submitted, with subject matter ranging from books and bikes to bears with gas masks and tubes of toothpaste.
The Gold award (a.k.a. the grand prize winner) went to Cho Jo Tzu of Taiwan, whose design is pictured above.
Ten silver awards were given to Chan Man Sing (Hong Kong), Justin Sereni (UK), Joe Rogers (UK), Maurice Uzzan (Italy), Monsieur Nils (USA), Rik Lee (Australia), Ryoko Takabatake (Japan), Klara Petra Szabo (Hungary), Tomoe Miyazaki (Japan), Vicky Lao Wai Kei (Macao).
Nineteen bronze awards went to Alison Michiko Fairbairn (UK), Choho Hatake (Japan), Daichi Hosoya (Japan), Emily Beamer (Canada), Hisasing (Japan), Kana Osada (Japan), Natsuki Ando (Japan), Rieko Toyoura (Japan), Sei Shimura (Japan), Sonja Ahlers (Canada). Soong Sub Shin (USA), Su Qin (China), Takeshi Tsunemoto (Japan), Tomohiro Tezuka (Japan), Valentina Venturi (Italy), Yashka Steiner (Switzerland), Ye Ji Yun (Korea), Yuki Shimada (Japan), Sharon Campbell (UK), Tommi Kovala (Finland).
All winning designs are currently on sale at the Graniph store.
- Feature20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- NewsCheck Out Voices from the Lake's Ambient Mix for Beats in Space
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- 20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- Hi-Five - P. Morris Revisits His Roots and Lists His Five Favorite Go-Go Tracks
- A Generous Environment: Thoughts, Ideas, and Questions from patten
- Hi-Five - Kerri Chandler Lists the Five Tracks That Influenced Him the Most
XLR8R Downloads Player