Keak Da Sneak Arrested
Oakland, CA-based rapper and key figure of the hyphy movement Keak Da Sneak has been arrested on four felony counts, it's been reported.
According to website HipHop DX, Keak was arrested late last week and charged with resisting arrest and carrying a firearm. He also had an outstanding warrant.
Hassana Chanelle is reporting that Keak was hospitalized before going into custody, and that his lawyers are "confident that the legal system will work in [his] favor and are looking forward to being exonerated from all charges."
Keak faced a judge on Monday, July 14 and will remain in jail until bail is posted.
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- FeatureHi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player