Parra, Geoff McFetridge Get Retrospective
- Words: Maverick Newberry
London's Kemistry Gallery, the only exhibition space in the U.K. that's completely graphic design-centered, recently asked 11 artists that had previously shown work at the space to participate in Retrospective-One.
The exhibition will feature all manner of graphic-design creations–from collages and light boxes to hand-drawn typography and prints–on display from Parra, Geoff McFetridge, Experimental Jetset, Zak Kyes, NMo, Simon Svärd, Cut-Up Collective, Jay One, Eine, Sanderson Bob, and James Joyce.
Retrospective-One runs August 8 - September 6.
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player