Win Your Own Party with Scion Radio
Most folks have, at some point, spent time holed up in their bedrooms crafting meticulous playlists of their favorite tunes, but few have ever won anything for such efforts. Car company and marketing powerhouse Scion is ready to give obscure indie music lovers their due, with the Scion Playlist Contest.
The concept is fairly straightforward: Create a playlist, then log onto the contest's website and submit it by September 15. After that day, a group of Scion Radio DJs will compile the lists and choose two grand prize winners from the pack.
And just what does one get for wowing the Scion Radio DJs with their top-shelf music tastes? The lucky two will receive nothing less than a party thrown in their hometown with a headlining artist of their choice. Not a bad deal for typing 15 or so track names onto an electronic form. More info on rules, regulations, and the like can be found here. Grand prize winners will be chosen on November 1.
If you're needing inspiration for your playlist, tune into XLR8R's Scion Radio Show, hosted each month by members of the magazine staff.
- Feature20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- NewsCheck Out Voices from the Lake's Ambient Mix for Beats in Space
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- 20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- Hi-Five - P. Morris Revisits His Roots and Lists His Five Favorite Go-Go Tracks
- A Generous Environment: Thoughts, Ideas, and Questions from patten
- Hi-Five - Kerri Chandler Lists the Five Tracks That Influenced Him the Most
XLR8R Downloads Player