XLR8R Seeks S.F. Magazine Intern
XLR8R Magazine is looking for an editorial intern who knows the difference between Junior Boys and Boys Noize, techno and electro, lazer bass and drum & bass, hip-hop and trip-hop, and blog-house and prog house.
Duties include sorting CDs, vinyl, and MP3s according to genre, writing short reviews of said music, some light filing, mailing, and errand-running tasks. Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and web interfaces, as well as the ability to multitask, a plus.
Internship is unpaid, and requires a commitment of 8-10 hours per week for 4-6 months. Journalism students are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and 3-5 published or unpublished music-writing clips to Managing Editor Ken Taylor at email@example.com
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Flying Lotus, Hard Wax, SBTRKT and More
XLR8R Downloads Player