XLR8R Seeks S.F. Web Intern
XLR8R.com is looking for an editorial intern who knows the difference between Junior Boys and Boys Noize, techno and electro, lazer bass and drum & bass, hip-hop and trip-hop, and who won't have to be told 10 times how to make a hyperlink.
Duties include writing and posting content to the News, MP3, and Podcast sections of the site, assisting with web graphics, archiving old content, and some data entry. Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and HTML a plus.
Internship is unpaid, and requires a commitment of 8-10 hours per week for 4-6 months. Journalism students are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and 3-5 published or unpublished writing samples to Managing Editor Jennifer Marston at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsDefected Announces Masters at Work Anthology
- NewsTerekke Preps New EP for L.I.E.S., Streams Title Track
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player