XLR8R Seeks Web Marketing Intern
XLR8R.com is seeking an online marketing intern who knows the difference between Junior Boys and Boys Noize, techno and electro, lazer bass and drum & bass to start immediately in our San Francisco office.
-Assisting in the marketing of XLR8R.com by maintaining a relationship with and sending content updates to websites, publications, and blogs
-Assisting with the management of XLR8R.com's MySpace and Facebook accounts
-Maintaining and updating the XLR8R.com PR database
Internship is unpaid, and requires a commitment of 8-10 hours per week for 4-6 months. Eligible applicants will have excellent communication skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office, and be email and internet savvy. Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and HTML a plus.
To apply, please send your resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player