XLR8R Seeks Web Marketing Intern
XLR8R.com is seeking an online marketing intern who knows the difference between Junior Boys and Boys Noize, techno and electro, lazer bass and drum & bass to start immediately in our San Francisco office.
-Assisting in the marketing of XLR8R.com by maintaining a relationship with and sending content updates to websites, publications, and blogs
-Assisting with the management of XLR8R.com's MySpace and Facebook accounts
-Maintaining and updating the XLR8R.com PR database
Internship is unpaid, and requires a commitment of 8-10 hours per week for 4-6 months. Eligible applicants will have excellent communication skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office, and be email and internet savvy. Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and HTML a plus.
To apply, please send your resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
- NewsCheck Out a New Mix from Jon Hopkins
- NewsRound Preps Debut Solo 12" for Hivern Discs, Streams Lead Track
- NewsHear a Track from Max Cooper's Upcoming 'Kindred' EP
- GearArtist Tips: Mister Saturday Night on the Importance of Building a Proper DJ Booth
- NewsDownload New Mixes from Graze and Om Unit
XLR8R Downloads Player