Bradford Cox "Ending All Bad Vibes"
Following this weekend's drama, in which an unmastered copy of Deerhunter's Weird Era Cont. and Atlas Sound's unreleased Logos were found on Bradford Cox's blog and leaked, the über-prolific songwriter is ready to call a truce (following a rather impassioned rant).
Cox has posted a Bible-length entry to his Deerhunter blog, in which he accepts responsibility for the situation, apologizes for his earlier reaction, and urges fans to buy the aforementioned albums legally. "I am seriously ending all bad vibes here," he noted.
But it wouldn't be the same if we just summarized his musings, so check the posting here, and yeah, purchase legit copies of this stuff via iTunes or the label, folks.
Photo by Josh McNey.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with DVS1, Aphex Twin, Dntel, and More
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player