Bradford Cox "Ending All Bad Vibes"
Following this weekend's drama, in which an unmastered copy of Deerhunter's Weird Era Cont. and Atlas Sound's unreleased Logos were found on Bradford Cox's blog and leaked, the über-prolific songwriter is ready to call a truce (following a rather impassioned rant).
Cox has posted a Bible-length entry to his Deerhunter blog, in which he accepts responsibility for the situation, apologizes for his earlier reaction, and urges fans to buy the aforementioned albums legally. "I am seriously ending all bad vibes here," he noted.
But it wouldn't be the same if we just summarized his musings, so check the posting here, and yeah, purchase legit copies of this stuff via iTunes or the label, folks.
Photo by Josh McNey.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
XLR8R Downloads Player